Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I have a problem obtaining the GTA 4 multiplayer trophy Auf Wiedersehen Petrovic? (After Doing Everything!)?

Hi, I'm going for GTA 4 Platinum, the only trophies I don't have are the wanted and AWP ones, I'm going to get AWP out of the way first, I boosted with this guy and got all the 108 races out of the way (54 race and 54 gta races), and I checked my stats for wins on ALL of these tracks and every single other multiplayer mode, I even have an checklist obtained online, it says I have won everything at least once but I still havn't got AWP yet !, does anybody else have this problem?, the only thing i'm not sure of is winning the cops'n'crooks modes as both sides because its not explained well on online guides of its requirements for AWP, but I have won it loads of times according to my online stats and played it and confirmed a win as both a cop and a crook in the 2 rounds of the 2 game modes, I really don't want to do all thoses races and gta races again, let alone the other multiplayer modes, I think I might have one last hope but I want to confirm it with everyone, theres 108 races (races and gta races) altogether but I'm a member of the rockstar games social club and the AWP trophy requirements say win 120 races (aswell as the other multiplayer modes), could this be the solution?, thanks to all who answer, sorry about this annoying AWP Trophy Question!

No comments:

Post a Comment