Thursday, March 10, 2011

Was he checking me out/trying to get my attention ? Did he like me ?

Today in between exams my friend and I went to McDonald's for lunch. There were these two guys in front of us in line and I noticed that one of them turned around and looked at me a few times. I also noticed that he kept coming back into mcdonalds to get more things like another bag and more straws and every time he came in he would look at me. After about 20 minutes my friend and I were in the front of the line ordering our food and the guy and his friend came in line behind us to get another bag and when me and my friend moved to the side so they could ask for another bag he turned around and looked me right in the face and when I made eye contact with him he looked the other way. Did he keep coming into the restaurant to look at me ? Also I noticed that when I was talking to my friend he would turn around and look at me. Was he checking me out ? Did he like me ? No rude answers please ... Thanks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment